I suggest you ...

to have a previous page button

It is necessary to have a button at every page where the respondents can go back an perhaps change their answer at the previous page.

206 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jens MinnetJens Minnet commented  · 

I will not "waste" a vote on this, since it is already going to be implemented.
        But I fully agree with the necessity to have it, not least because the respondent doesn't know all the questions and therefor how to answer, before he is finished.

• snowshaker77snowshaker77 commented  · 

yes please create this "Previous Page" button, it really is necessary for scatterbrains who forgot what they wrote and need to review their answers to double check etc.

• MircoMirco commented  · 

this must be a optional selection

• DanijelDanijel commented  · 

I would suggest that it should be an option thru admin forms, while there are questionnaires that are supposed to be subsequent with no turning back to already finished answers/topics...

• Anonymous commented  · 

As well as having a progress indicator somewhere on the page

• RR commented  · 

A way to jump back as in the preview would be awesome. It's a really great tool you created here!

• Hengwei LIUHengwei LIU commented  · 

yes, to have a previous page button would be great!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I like the tabs for each page and the way you can mouse over them and preview each page that is available in the edit survey mode and preview survey mode. It would be nice if this were available also in the live survey mode.

Feedback and Knowledge Base