I suggest you ...

Export the survey itself (not the report) with all possible questions in a printable format.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mutzmutz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lenore HornerLenore Horner commented  · 

I'd like to be able to export the survey as a a survey both to myself and to colleagues. There's really no reason we should all create 4 or 5 nearly identical surveys year after year.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need to be able to print a hard copy of the survey off, is this a possibility yet? If I cannot do this I cannot use the service unfortunately :( ?

• Carlos CervantesCarlos Cervantes commented  · 

Hello, I would adjust this suggestion slightly, opting to do this rather than to create an entirely new suggestion. It would be nice if the PDF printable document included the name of the survey at the top of the first page.

• S. CorwinS. Corwin commented  · 

I found a work around for printing a pdf version! Click the URL as if completing a "live" survey. Once on the survey page, go to file>print> print preview. This will give you the option to print directly or to send to pdf creator (Adobe or other free program). Save doc as pdf and print or email!

I need to do this because I have team members administering the survey to folks that don't have PC access (i.e., via phone, in person, etc.). Then the team member can click the URL and enter the person's responses in the database.

Awesome program! Thanks for making the survey creation part so darn easy! Especially the skip patterns!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am writing surveys to get feedback from various groups in our school. Once I have written one survey, I would like to print it out to get some people to test it AND WRITE the FEEDBACK beside the questions, circling the bits that need changing etc.

I have tried sending them the link for them to trial it, but then I get complicated descriptions of what to change etc that I find hard to follow.

• jimazeejimazee commented  · 

PDF sounds good to me

• MickMick commented  · 

PDF is great, but I wish I could (also) export the survey into rich text or some format that people could look at and make notes on, etc. I'm starting to do a lot of surveys that involve the input of a lot of people.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yes, I really need a pdf option because I have many older guys who do not use a computer. I can only send the survey via regular mail.

• mutzmutz commented  · 

Yes I'd say a PDF would be good, because I do see a reason to print it. First of all I prefer to sit back with a physical sheet to rethink my questions+answers I collected and secondly I, as a student, need to discuss it with some professor. And with that PDF it'd be content-wise much clearer arranged, than the report-PDF with the statistics.

• fbjerrumfbjerrum commented  · 

completelty agree. needs the same function.

• mutzmutz commented  · 

As it did not work out for me too use the Browsers File->Print Options because in the "Edit mode" from Obsurvey, the iframe was then cut.

I want to have a printed version, to discuss it within a group, with my professor in my university, etc..

Perhaps I just couldn't find the way to do it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base